Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I hate my school and i have like no friends..help?

I will try to make this as short as possible. I hate my school. I live in a small town, with about 40,000 people...one of those small country towns where everyone knows everybody. To make that situation worse, i go to a private school here, where there are only 16 people in my entire freshman class. my algebra class, for example, has 6 people in it. Bullying is terrible here, it’s more mental than physical. i haven’t been bullied since I fit in and stuff, but the “book nerds” get bullied all of the time, and it’s hard to see…when I tell people that they shouldn’t do that they just say “oh ____, but look at her, she’s so ugly! How could you ever be nice to THAT?” so, i don't have many friends. to be honest, i only have 2 REALLY close friends, with one of them living out of town. why do i hate my school? my classmates are snobby and mean, and are so clique-y, and backstab. yes, i do buy all of the designer clothes and the fads, but i don't brag about it thinking im "rich and i dress better than ____ ". i fit in with my school, that isn't the problem. i just hate the people at the school and everything about it. the teachers are all rich and just teach for a little extra $$$ (public schools pay SO much more money) and have favorites, of course the kids of their friends. if you even try to REACH in your purse they will think you are texting. i make all A's in school, with b's as well, but not many. one time, a made a C on a science test, and then they called my parents because they thought i was "slipping and may not do well the rest of the year because of it" i mean what the heck, it was the hardest chapter we learned, and i still made one of the highest grades. these are just a few examples, i mean i could literally go on. i know you get special attention at private school, but they often cross the line to which it is a personal matter. i wish i went to public school, but there are only 2 public schools, and they are ranked like 200 in my state, so it's not too great. plus, one is located in the ghetto (don't mean to be racist) and there are shootings like every week, which of course everyone finds out about. In fact, I tried public school and one of my classmates I was starting to be friends with got shot. So, I came back to private school (parent’s choice) but anyways i just wish there was some way i could get out, i mean i want to experience REAL life in public school, not private school where 60% of the kids will continue to support their families business, or just fall back on the money their parents have and live off of that. It makes me depressed that all of these kids have their future planned out, where I have no clue what I want to be in life….and then I get so much pressure every day ,with the teachers saying “everyone needs to find out their career, there is no turning back” it’s just a whack school. And to have like no friends makes life even worse. Im on summer vacation now, and literally has been doing very little, just since I have no friends. And so hard to join cliques, and to be honest, I just don’t want to join some of the cliques there. My parents are divorced so I lifve with my mom, never having a dad there to take care of me, and I suffered from anorexia last year , nearly dying at 5’8’’ and 89 pounds.. because I wanted to be thinner. I am now back to a normal weight, but I still have that thought in my head that I need to go back, because i lost most of my muscle. I’m not fat now or anything, I’m 128 which is healthy for my height. God bless you if you read all of this. I just don’t know what to do. just THINKING of going back to school in september makes me depressed. like my friend who lives across state LOVES her school, and just enjoys every minute..i thought you were supposed to enjoy your childhood, not imprisoned in a school that has a poverty of realism. (i dont know if that made sense but im tired)

No comments:

Post a Comment