Friday, August 12, 2011

Somalian's are African!!!! Go check the map!?

I have been seeing a lot of comments from Somali people claiming to be 'Arab' or 'Caucasian'. I think that's the stupidest thing ever. There are lots of light skinned Somalians sure but there are even more dark skinned ones and there is no such thing as Somali hair! I know this because I'm full Somali, even me and my siblings have different hair.I know so many Somalians with think short hair and some with long hair going down to there backs the funny thing is that those are the ones who never brag or show off their hair. Somalian have got to be the most genetically different race ever. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE WHITE. SOMALIAN ARE AFRICAN! I am Somali and proud to be African. People like this disgust me and they give other Somalians a bad name. My Sudanese friend is light skinned and has long soft hair and she is very proud to call herself African. You know the funny thing is that there are many Arabs that hate Somalians (not all!) and yet these idiot Somalians claim to be part Arab when their grandparents and parents are full Somali. What do you guys think? Am I wrong? Don't you hate people like this? And btw don't get offended by anything I said especially the Arab thing my neighbors are Arab and they are so nice its just that my cousins told me that there were lots of racist people in the middle east when they lived there. Please no rude comments just say what you think but in a nice way. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment