Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ladies a little HELP would be greatly appreciated....? Please...?

My ex girlfriend and I have been broken up for about a year. It was a pretty nasty break up. At first we just exchanged unpleasant comments back and forth. Then we stopped talking all together until last week. All the sudden, she started inviting me over all the time. I go almost every night and we just talk all night. Nothing else. When I leave she gives me a half *** hug with the pat pat thing. She brags about how much money she makes, all her cool new "stuff", this guy that is basically her "do boy" but she can't stand, and things like that. I still love her and would do anything for her and she knows that. So what is she doing? Is that a, hey let's back together sign or does she just need someone comfortable to listen to her? Using me? Trying to hurt me? What? I don't get it. I don't want to say anything because I really like hanging out with her. I'm afraid she'll push me away if I bring it up. Geeeze... HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment